Sunday, May 06, 2007

The W.B. is one of the better places to be.....

Let me make a long story short… Cuz I have done a lot in the last 4 weeks….I was suppose to go to Utah to snowboard with my brother, but due to a injury I didn’t go… So instead I went to Denver with my Mom for a few days and then I went to the W.B. for about 2 and a half weeks of a long anticipated fun in the sun with some of the best friends in the world (I would like to thank the Lang Bro’s and Club Coral for giving me a place to lay my head).... And now I am in Utah for my brother’s graduation… Which I would like to say Congratulations to him for his great accomplishment… And in a few days I will be back in Hawaii to try and start a new life… I have done so much but have taken hardly any pictures, but I will post what I have….. Sorry that they are out of order my blogspot is acting crazy…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home